Make up classes for February vacation-
All Monday classes will make up classes on Mon. Feb. 16th at their regular times. Monday students will be emailed with a second make up day and time.All Tue. Classes will make up their classes on Tue. Feb. 17th and Thur. Feb. 19th at their regular times. All Wed. classes with Miss Alicia (only) will make up their classes on Wed. Feb. 18th at their regular times.
Welcome to the Winthrop School of Performing Arts established in 1986 as a home for those who want to discover their passion for life through the Arts and Fitness.
- Certified teachers in their areas of expertise
- Classes are offered for ages 3-Adult
- Recreational & professional classes are available
- Opportunities for performance
- 3 dance studios, 2 music studios
- Fun, creative programs for kids
Your Local Performing Arts School for Children to Adults
You'll find Winthrop easily accessible from Revere, and E. Boston, as it borders both cities. Our school is also within 5 miles of Lynn, Chelsea, Revere, Saugus and the North End.
Great Teachers Making a Wide Range of Classes Available to the Community
- Piano lessons with Betsy Gynn and Mari Rosa
- Voice lessons with Sarah Byrne-Martelli and Mari Rosa
- Guitar lessons with Christine Jankowiak
- Dance with Melyssa Perkins, Alicia Januario, Jaime Bingham, Jaime Montesano and Tara Centofanti-Leary
- Acting with Karen Calinda and Trudy Macero
- Zumba Fitness with Natalie Bayersdorfer